How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Patience Your Own Question
Patience, Internet Researcher
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 291
Experience:  MA Clinical Psychology; BS Health Sciences
Type Your Question Here...
Patience is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I purchased a travel trailer in NY State, and used to sellers

Resolved Question:

I purchased a travel trailer in NY State, and used to sellers license tags because it was a weekend. I am now in Florida, and the seller needs his tags back, to turn them in. Is it possible to aquire temporary tags from Arizona to get it back to Arizona?
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: General
Expert:  Patience replied 5 years ago.

Hi- Welcome to Just Answer and thanks for your question.

You can go online for a temporary use permit. It's a 3-day permit, but weekends and holidays are not counted toward the expiration time. That can add a couple days for travel time if you download the permit on a Friday or Saturday. Then you’d have to apply for registration etc. when you get to Arizona. In order to apply online, you have to have a VIN and auto insurance. You can print the permit online and then display it in the back window of your vehicle. You can find it at the link below:


I'm happy to supply clarification if needed. Please click the ACCEPT button so that I can receive credit for my work. Positive feedback and bonuses are always greatly appreciated!

Patience and 36 other General Specialists are ready to help you