Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Teacher
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550
Type Your Question Here...

My Keurig wont turn on! I have had it for about 10 months and

My Keurig wont turn on! I have had it for about 10 months and it has always worked great. Last week the small and large cup size buttons started flashing for no reason and i had to go through the time/temp/on/off set up again. i went through the set up multiple times but it wouldnt go back to "ready". I unplugged the machine for a few hours then plugged it back in. It made 1 cup of coffee and now wont turn on at all.
If it will not turn on at all then there is an internal issue with the machine.

Keurig has GREAT customer service and will help you with this.

Call

866-901-BREW (2739)

I am sure they will work with you - they always do with customers. They will troubleshoot a bit with you and then will offer to send you a new machine. I recently had someone who had owned a machine for a year and a half have no issues with replacement. The reason they will work with you is that they do not really make their money off the machines - they make their money off the KCups and therefore will work with you as they want to keep you a customer.

All the best. Give them a call and they will send out one to you ASAP at no charge.

Please be sure to hit accept so that I receive credit for my response. Bonus and positive feedback appreciated if happy with my professional services.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank You!
No problem. All the best!