Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

What options are available for making quality international

What options are available for making quality international calls from rural area within united states?
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hello, and welcome back to Just Answer!

For your purposes, Skype sounds like a good option, but you can also investigate Magic Jack. You can read more about it, here: http://www.magicjack.com/international/

You might also consider Vonage. http://www.vonage.com/

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns by clicking "Reply".

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Bonuses are welcomed and appreciated.

Thank you for the opportunity to be of help!

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

What are the pros and cons of Skype and Magic Jack for use in a residence?

Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hello again, and thanks for your reply.

The pros for both these services are their cost. The cons for them both depends on the reliability, speed and strength of your computer system and internet. In addition, Magic Jack's Customer Service is not very reliable if you need an adjustment on your bill.

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Bonuses are always welcomed and appreciated.

Best regards,
Cher