How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Andy4712 Your Own Question
Andy4712, Consultant
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 541
Experience:  I have experience and knowledge as a consult to answer numerous questions regarding numerous issues.
Type Your Question Here...
Andy4712 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Insurance /Registration question Im moving from Maryland

Resolved Question:

Insurance /Registration question: I'm moving from Maryland to WDC. In what order do I do the folowing things: notify insurance company of the move, return Maryland plates, register the car in WDC. ???
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: General
Expert:  Andy4712 replied 5 years ago.

You are supposed to notify your insurance company and switch your plates when you move. Most people just wait to get new plates when the old ones expire. I guess it is because they want to save money. Typically, you do not need to mail the old plates back. However, you could check with the state. I hope this answers your question. If not, then please reply.

Andy4712 and 46 other General Specialists are ready to help you

Related General Questions