How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Martin Your Own Question
Martin, Engineer
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 4922
Experience:  i'm 41 and i never stopped studying and experimenting
Type Your Question Here...
Martin is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What is the recommended level of fertilizer use (which type),

Resolved Question:

What is the recommended level of fertilizer use (which type), say per ha, for commercial growing of tobacco (Burley, Dark Fire or Flue Cured). What would be a good scientific source to read up on this?
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: General
Expert:  Martin replied 5 years ago.
Hello, welcome to Just Answer.

I am expert on many plant but not really on tobacco. That said i found you an interesting document at this link: [click me] (on the page there is a link for the document in PDF). I think it's exhaustive to cover your need.
Martin and 55 other General Specialists are ready to help you

Related General Questions