Joan
Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
5071285
Type Your Question Here...

I would like to buy a new camera---I cam considering Nikon

I would like to buy a new camera---I cam considering Nikon Coolpix P7000, Nikon Coolpix L120 and Canon G 12. I would finally like to have a camera that takes good quality pictures of my young children.
Category: General
Expert:  Joan replied 6 years ago.

If you want a good camera and one that is compact, but takes a great picture I suggest the Samsung L830: http://www.steves-digicams.com/camera-reviews/samsung/l830/samsung-l830-review.html

It is comparable to the Nikon cool pix, and the pictures it takes is clear and concise. I have a friend who is a semi Professional photographer and this Samsung is one of the cameras she uses. It can also does video. The Cannon is also a good camera, but the Samsung really shines as far as ease of usage and what you can do with it. Joan

This picture was shot with a Samsung Digital Camera.