How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Mr. Gregory White Your Own Question
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Teacher
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 5240
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
Type Your Question Here...
Mr. Gregory White is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am on parole in the state of Arizona but was extradited to

Customer Question

I am on parole in the state of Arizona but was extradited to another state on a detainer. I need to fly back to Arizona but, I only have my Arizona Department of Corrections "Released Offender" identification. Can I fly with this ID? It has my photo, social security number and Date of Birth".
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: General
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 6 years ago.
That should be enough, especially if you also have your social security card.

If you have time, you may want to visit your drivers license facility and get an ID card (can do that without getting drivers license).

To be on the safe side, call your airline to double check their requirements for identification.

All the best in your travels and future success in your life!
Mr. Gregory White and 49 other General Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I don't have the time time to get state ID. but I have social security card. Thank You
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 6 years ago.
No problem... thanks for the accept and I have left you positive feedback (please feel free to do the same for me!)

Have a great weekend and a great trip.