Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

Is there a website where can i take a music business class

Is there a website where can i take a music business class for free online?
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 6 years ago.
Hello, and welcome back to Just Answer!

The website below, offers many free courses online. If they don't include music business, you might consider starting with a general business course and then apply it to your chosen field. As you can imagine, not many websites offer free online courses in this subject.
http://oedb.org/library/features/236-open-courseware-collections

If you would like to get a degree in Music Business online, investigate the different financial assistance plans offered by the online colleges and that may enable you to take courses/obtain your degree.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns by clicking 'Reply'.

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated by the site for helping you.

Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated, and Bonuses are welcomed.