How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Attorney
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 34547
Experience:  45 years old, retired Marine Officer, current attorney
Type Your Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Im have a question me and my husband we not togeter for thirteen

Resolved Question:

Im have a question me and my husband we not togeter for thirteen years and I don,t know where he live can I apply for divorce by myself because i want to get a new marry
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: General
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 5 years ago.
Thanks for the chance to help. I am an attorney with over 12 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

You will need a lawyer to help you if you can not find him. IF you can not track him down, you go from a non contested divorce to a contested divorce...that makes the case much more complex.

Consider having a private investigator track him down...if you can find him and he will agree to the terms of the marriage it is something you can do on your own (no need for a lawyer)

P. Simmons and 55 other General Specialists are ready to help you