General

Ask Experts & Get Answers to Your Questions - ASAP

General

I would like to know what the value is for a 45 year old 20pc

Customer Question
set of SMURFS that I have...
I would like to know what the value is for a 45 year old 20pc set of SMURFS
that I have since my children were very small. I had asked this question with
JUST ANSWER EXPERTS on August 5th and I paid $40.00 and I haven't heard
anything as of yet. Can you help me finding what the value is and also can I
get my money back from the previous time?

I can't remember the company that produce this product but I did know
when I asked the JUST ANSWER EXPERTS on August 5th.

Any help in this matter would be much appreciated,
Thank you again
Mr. Joseph Todaro [email protected]
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: General
8/12/2011
Expert: Martin, Engineer replied 6 years ago
Martin, Engineer
Hello Joseph, welcome to Just Answer.

It depend a lot if you have rare pieces in it and if the accessories are still there and if the paint is not damaged (they get white easily on the nose by repeat falling if they got used as toys, plastic part break or get lost or long and thin rubber extensions also break).

You can expect 5-7$ depending on the item (so for 20, i would say $120). Here is a list that i reviewed and the amount seem right: http://www.timelesstrinkets.com/Smurfs/CollectorPages/Figurines2.html

(the Astro one is probably very expensive because not that many survived being walked on as the plastic bubble if very fragile).

Martin, Engineer
Martin, Engineer