Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

how to rack up duck weed in a farm pond

how to rack up duck weed in a farm pond
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 6 years ago.
Hello, and welcome back to Just Answer!

If you are using a regular garden rake that has not been effective due to the duckweed being so fine, try a type of rake that is sold for cleaning swimming pools. You should be able to find this in any store that sells swimming pool cleaning supplies.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns by clicking 'Reply'.

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated, and Bonuses are welcomed.
***If you wish to request me in the future, please type 'FOR CHER' at the beginning of your question***

Thank you for the opportunity to be of help!

Best regards,
Cher