General

Ask Experts & Get Answers to Your Questions - ASAP

General

Could you please check the sailing records is this possible.

Customer Question
Thanking you...
Could you please check the sailing records is this possible. Thanking you
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: General
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/4/2011
Expert: A. Schuyler, Research Analyst replied 6 years ago
A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst

Welcome to Just Answer and thanks for your question. I've already checked for what is online and found nothing. You will need to check in England for the others. Call your nearest large library and see if they have books of them.

A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst
Thank you Schuyler I will try what have said this has been helpful I am still finding out why our name was changed to sluce it seems that they may have been a target being in london and German I think they were also jewish so took sluce out of schusler Thanks once again for all your help.
I will update you if I find anything is that o.k.
I'd like that very much. It's always fun to ehar back from clients. I seriously doubt they were a "target" though and they would have been in England for 15 years before the outbreak of WWI.
A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst