Joan
Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
5071285
Type Your Question Here...

i just registered with eBAY they are sendind email for me

i just registered with eBAY they are sendind email for me to confirm my email is down i have tried the computer for tele no and other ways to confirm no luck
Category: General
Expert:  Joan replied 6 years ago.

If you use this link: http://pages.ebay.com/help/account/gettingstarted.html On the left hand side of the page it has a conatct link. When pressed it will give you a phone number to call along with a Pin number where you can get some help. I hope this will get your Ebay account up and running. Joan