TaxTom
TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
21049508
Type Your Question Here...

I have a copy of Peter Pan In Kensington Gardens by J.M.Barrie,illustrated

I have a copy of "Peter Pan In Kensington Gardens" by J.M.Barrie,illustrated by Arthur Rackham. Early U.S. impression. Charles Scribner's Sons, New York 1906.
Green cloth binding, gilt lettering. In good to v.good condition.All illus.intact with tissue protectors. Dedication page intact.
I am looking for a value.
Category: General
Expert:  TaxTom replied 6 years ago.

TaxTom :

Hellol My research shows this to be the first american edition in a stand alone form according to the Library of Congress. I also found this interesting link showing the 1910 edition with additional information on when the story was first published http://www.ibiblio.org/ebooks/Barrie/Kens/Peter_Kens.pdf . I would expect to find this in a book store setting priced at $400 to $450 and think it would bring $250-$300 in an auction setting like eBay. Thanks Tom

Customer:

Thank you for your reply.It was helpful