How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TaxTom Your Own Question
TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 2364
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
Type Your Question Here...
TaxTom is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I renew my sons passport. He was a minor when it was

Resolved Question:

How do I renew my son's passport. He was a minor when it was issued. He now needs an adult passport. Do I need to do anything special to change the passport from a minor to an adult? Can I apply online or do I have to renew my mail?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: General
Expert:  TaxTom replied 6 years ago.

TaxTom :

Hello, He must renew in person if is over 16 ans his last passport was when he was under 16. You will need to do the complete process including photos, and supporting documents. Here is the link with full information including DS-11 form he can fill out in advance to take to the Post Office Thanks Tom



TaxTom and 43 other General Specialists are ready to help you