How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TaxTom Your Own Question
TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 2364
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
Type Your Question Here...
TaxTom is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My grandfather on my mothers side was once a guard at one

Resolved Question:

My grandfather on my mother's side was once a guard at one of the Queen's palaces. His name was John Tremlin. What address could I use to ask about this. This was probably about 100 years ago.
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: General
Expert:  TaxTom replied 6 years ago.
Hello, Start with the National Archives You will go much further if you can find out what Regiment. You can also search some Birth Records and marriage records. some records were lost during World War II and military service records during World War II are not yet avaiable. Thanks Tom
TaxTom and 55 other General Specialists are ready to help you