Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

I have not received mail at my address of 3600 SW Genesee St.

I have not received mail at my address of 3600 SW Genesee St. Apt. #8, Seattle, WA 98126 for several days. How can I find out if my mail delivery has been stopped for some reason?
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 6 years ago.
Hello, and welcome to Just Answer.

It would be advisable to call your local Post Office at: (206)(NNN) NNN-NNNN(hours are 8:30AM to 6PM, Monday through Friday, 8:30AM to 3PM on Saturday) to inquire why you have had no mail delivery for several days.

While it's possible you just didn't receive any mail, this usually doesn't happen for several days in a row.

I hope you're able to find out from your Post Office if there's a problem with your mail delivery.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns by clicking 'Reply'.

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated, and Bonuses are welcomed.
***If you wish to request me in the future, please type 'FOR CHER' at the beginning of your question***

Thank you for the opportunity to be of help!

Best regards,
Cher