stayathomemomof2
stayathomemomof2, Internet Researcher
Experience:  As a freelance writer I get to research many topics that I might not normally come across. Live to research.
56648325
Type Your Question Here...

How do I identify authentic name brand sunglasses, like Oakleys,

How do I identify authentic name brand sunglasses, like Oakleys, from relicas?

To identify replica Oakley sunglasses you need to look for a few things. If there is a sticker anywhere on the sunglasses these are replicas. Oakley does not put stickers anywhere on theirs. Check the nose piece as it should be soft and even a little sticky on the brand name glasses. Also, the frame should not be made of plastic. Oakley uses metal frames. If the O is raised and not screen printed then it actually the brand name. If the O is able to be scratched off it is not authentic. You will want to make sure that it is made in the United States. If it says it is made anywhere else than they are also not authentic. Hope this helps you.

Please let me know if you need any additional help.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your satisfaction is my goal. Contact me if you feel that I did not reach that goal! A tip is a wonderful way to say that I did a great job. If you want to request me for future work you can write stayathomemomof2 in the front of your question title. Thanks!