How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Cher Your Own Question
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 21378
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...
Cher is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am retired from the Fort Worth Independent School District

Resolved Question:

I am retired from the Fort Worth Independent School District as a teacher. I am now doing substitute school work with the diistrict. Recently the district has required substitues to obtain a fast fingerprint pass before they can be fingerprinted. How can I obtain a Fast fingerprint pass?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 6 years ago.
Hello, and welcome back to Just Answer.

You can find information on how to obtain a Fast Fingerprint Pass at the link below:

You can also call or email for additional information and find locations near you:
Phone: (512)(NNN) NNN-NNNN/strong>
Email: [email protected]

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns by clicking 'Reply'.

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated, and Bonuses are welcomed.

Thank you for the opportunity to be of help!

Best regards,
Cher and 64 other General Specialists are ready to help you