How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask A. Schuyler Your Own Question
A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 16291
Experience:  30 years in research
Type Your Question Here...
A. Schuyler is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How can I find someone who worked for my parents in our home

Resolved Question:

How can I find someone who worked for my parents in our home when I was a child. Her name was Lilly B and she was in a nursing home in Beloit Wisconsin last I know.
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: General
Expert:  A. Schuyler replied 6 years ago.


Welcome to Just Answer and thanks for your question. Genealogy is the study of ancestors who are no longer living. One traces them by knowing their full names, and dates and places of birth, marriage, and death.


You would need a private investigator to find this lady, since you don't even have her last name. Odds are finding her without a surname are practically nonexistent.



A. Schuyler and 25 other General Specialists are ready to help you