Andy4712
Andy4712, Consultant
Experience:  I have experience and knowledge as a consult to answer numerous questions regarding numerous issues.
17793914
Type Your Question Here...

American consumer protectin agency claims to have access to

American consumer protectin agency claims to have access to a restitution fund in Florida courts that has been created to compensate victims such as me who have been defrauded by timeshare resellers and recovery companies
Category: General
Expert:  Andy4712 replied 6 years ago.

Andy4712 :

It sounds like a scam. Do they want you to pay money? Have you tried looking them up with the BBB?

Customer:

I had already seen one opinion that had been sent to me by Paul an attorney this opinion is essentially the same . I had not used JustAnswer previously and I may have given some wrong information . Although I am Canadian the incident occurred in Florida and obviously there are differences in Florida and US laws than those in Alberta and Canada where I am resident.