Teacher Editor
Teacher Editor, Teacher
Experience:  I am a good researcher
19568076
Type Your Question Here...

my tracking information indicates my package arrived at the

my tracking information indicates my package arrived at the hotel I am staying at - at 3:01 today. The hotel personnel deny they have the package and I only get an automated system that tells me there is no information about my package when I call USPS. Help! It's my daughter's phone and . . . . .
Category: General
Expert:  Teacher Editor replied 6 years ago.
Print out the tracking or show it on your phone to the customer service at your hotel and ask for a supervisor. Next, call UPS and press 0 in order to talk to customer service and discuss with them where the package went. Usually, UPS has a signature on file that you can pull up online so you can show this to your hotel supervisor as well.