How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask stayathomemomof2 Your Own Question
stayathomemomof2, Internet Researcher
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 1149
Experience:  As a freelance writer I get to research many topics that I might not normally come across. Live to research.
Type Your Question Here...
stayathomemomof2 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I may be changing my legal residence to New York but will be

This answer was rated:

I may be changing my legal residence to New York but will be garaging the car with a friend in New Preston. I want t keep my CT drivers license and my CT car registration. Is that okay? Want to make sure.

According the New York State DMV if you become a New York resident you will have to get a NY driver license and car registration within 30 days of moving. See these websites: and for more information on that.

Your satisfaction is my goal. Contact me if you feel that I did not reach that goal! A tip is a wonderful way to say that I did a great job. If you want to request me for future work you can write stayathomemomof2 into your question title. Thanks!

stayathomemomof2 and 38 other General Specialists are ready to help you