How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask General Jay Your Own Question
General Jay
General Jay, Problem Solver
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 1053
Experience:  General contractor, project manager, excellent problem solving skills, retired professional athlete.
Type Your Question Here...
General Jay is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Finding a persons residence

This answer was rated:

What are some ways to find the address and other personal data of a person living in U.S.A.? I have the person's name, birth year and the state of residence. Please include in your answer several good Web sites both free and on fee.


I posted this question around 10:30 a.m. this morning.  It has been almost 12 hours now.  I am wondering how much longer I should wait for your answer.  Please respond quickly.  Thank you.

Thank you for using Just Answer!


Attached are a few websites that can be used as a people search. The more information that you have on the individual will aid in locating them, especially if they have a common name.


To search by name and address:


To search by birthdate:


I hope these help you in your seach. Feel free to post any follow-up questions you may have.




General Jay and 41 other General Specialists are ready to help you