How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask stayathomemomof2 Your Own Question
stayathomemomof2, Internet Researcher
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 1149
Experience:  As a freelance writer I get to research many topics that I might not normally come across. Live to research.
Type Your Question Here...
stayathomemomof2 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am going to purchase a 1968

Resolved Question:

I am going to purchase a 1968 car today, what will I need to get from the owner?? SOMEHOW I GOT CHARGED FOR UNLIMITED, PLEASE GET BACK TO ME.  I only needed one question answered

Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: General
Expert:  stayathomemomof2 replied 6 years ago.

When you buy a car from an individual you need to be sure to get a clear bill of sale and the car title. You will also want to check their ID to make sure that you are buying the car from the actual owner. They will take the plates off so be sure that you have a temporary tag to put on it and that you have gotten insurance already if that is the state requirement in your area. Some of the Department of Motor Vehicles have information on buying and selling a car. You can check with your state.

For your issue on being charged for unlimited questions please use this link to contact customer service to help you.

stayathomemomof2 and 9 other General Specialists are ready to help you