General

Ask Experts & Get Answers to Your Questions - ASAP

General

after breaking up last week with my gf of two month who i found

Customer Question
out was just using me...
after breaking up last week with my gf of two month who i found out was just using me as a suggar daddy and had several suggardaddys.
i am very uoset and angry, i do not know if i am angry at her for doing that to me or myself for i should have known.
revenge is in my head but i know that is not right, but i am still angry
how long will it take for me to be normal again and what should i do about me beeing angry and upset
btw she is 22 i am 59
please advise
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: General
6/21/2011
Expert: Martin, Engineer replied 6 years ago
Martin, Engineer
Hello, welcome to Just Answer.

Don't bother with revenge, it will bring nothing to you, it's not worth it. In the long run anyway it's a flawed "business model" and she will get in trouble on her own.

If she was around you as a sugar daddy, you might be financially fine. So, what i would do is 2 or 3 trips in a row (take 1 to 4 months) to give you a chance to meet new person and get out of your routine.

Keep in mind that at 22, you would have to give a girl lot of liberty, you can't expect to tie someone as young to you and have her alone. She would have to live some experiences without you.
Martin, Engineer
Martin, Engineer