Martin, Engineer
Experience:  i'm 41 and i never stopped studying and experimenting
14666028
Type Your Question Here...

Hi! I am a Christian and I have a question. I have a close

Hi! I am a Christian and I have a question. I have a close relitive who may have blasphemed a while back. He is a Strong Christian now and would never say the likes of what he has said before, his eyes have been opened to our Father in Heaven. I need to ask for advice on how to ask for forgivness for him and would like to know if it is possible for him to be forgiven. He has never spoken badly of the Holy Spirit. He was going thru a hard time in his life though and said something about God. Your help is much appreciatied. I am worried so much. Thank You and God Bless
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer.

The real question is why not just forgive him? It's just that easy, a simple state of mind to reach from your part. You will be happier after and he will also be and everybody around you as it's a relative. Only good will happen if you forgive him and only problems will happen if you don't. The choice is yours and yours only.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
He has my forgiveness. I am worried about God giving his forgivness
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Relist: Inaccurate answer.
God already forgive him as long as he shown sincere repentance.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

In Mathew it talks about blasphemy agains him is the one unforgiven sin? that he will not forgive it, so i am confused

The unforgivable sin come from an incompatibility problem. You can't be forgiven if you blasphemed because you then severe the link with God, you think at that moment that you are higher than him and that he have no power on you. At that instant god can't do anything for you because he gave you free will. At the instant where you repent, you re-establish contact with God and he can then forgive you.

The key thing to remember here is that God gave us free will. Without free will there is only destiny and in a world where only destiny exist there is no possibility for good or evil.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Thank You! he has repented and will continue to do so. May God bless you for helping us :)