How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask stayathomemomof2 Your Own Question
stayathomemomof2, Internet Researcher
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 1149
Experience:  As a freelance writer I get to research many topics that I might not normally come across. Live to research.
Type Your Question Here...
stayathomemomof2 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have an old fashion glider swing made out of pipe and wood

Resolved Question:

I have an old fashion glider swing made out of pipe and wood slats. The ends of the pipes are open and show in front under the cushions. I can't find any caps to fit these openings. The deminsion is 1"1/4. I have tried PCV caps but too big. Thank you, Linda
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: General
Expert:  stayathomemomof2 replied 6 years ago.
You can check out these pipe caps at,,, and I think the inner caps may be more of what you need for your swing, but there is a ball cap on the last website that might also be of use a little further down the page. The last page may also offer a cap that will work for your needs. I know that you have used PVC caps, but I am hoping that one of these will be different enough to fit into your glider pipe as the website are offering them for patio furniture as long as plumbing.
stayathomemomof2 and 49 other General Specialists are ready to help you

Related General Questions