General

Ask Experts & Get Answers to Your Questions - ASAP

General

I want to know the most moderate climates in tropical countries-

eg. canary islands 67degrees f...
I want to know the most moderate climates in tropical countries- eg. canary islands 67degrees f to 76 degrees fareignheight
6/3/2011
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Hi, and welcome back to Just Answer!

Are you interested in all the tropical climates of countries around the world, and do you consider your example of 67 degrees F. to 76 degrees F. to be your parameters of high and low temperatures in these locations?

Thanks for all your additional detail.
Cher
If its not to difficult to get as many tropical climates in this parameter I would say -yes -i would like to view all tropical climates in and around the parameter I gave you give or take a few degrees
Hello again, and thanks for your reply.

Your question is now available for all experts to answer.
yes -I would like to view all tropical countries with a range of 67 degrees to 76 degrees but you can include tropical countries with a rang e of 60 to 80 degrees. The reason for this is personal that I can't deal with climates over that heat or under that heat.
stayathomemomof2
stayathomemomof2, Internet Researcher
I found this great website that has a large variety of countries with their average temperatures, along with other information. It is http://www.weatherbase.com/. Now, some of the areas have more information than others, but it can be used as a great reference tool for you to look into these countries. I found that some of the cities within the countries may have a wide variance and may fit better with your temperature range than other cities in the same country. A brief list of countries that fit your temperature specifications are Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Haiti, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Ecuador, Paraguay and Peru. Now as many of the cities only have the average monthly temperature it is possible that they may fall outside of your range while other cities actually list the average high and lows as well. Hope this information helps your search.
stayathomemomof2
stayathomemomof2, Internet Researcher
I am actually looking to live in some tropical country with reasonable climate,rent and health facilities in areas like southeast asia or FOR example as I have mentioned before the Canary Islands. The web site you suggested was a good start but I need more criteria and this I am hoping you can provide some ideas on. For example-How do you find out about the cost of renting,eg -I heard in Bali that rental of a villa you could have for 200/mo american. I want you to do the research for me as I don't like spending time at the computer. another example I googled the cheapest places in the world to live and it was helpful. I f you don't want to take this on -let me know as I know it is asking a lot of research. I am hoping you will help me narrow the search.

Okay, that is a lot of information. (Deep breath.) I hope I can put you on the right track. There are a lot of great sources on living
overseas online and in print. Don't be
shy about visiting your local library as well as they may be able to provide
you with some free sources of information as well. There are a lot of sources on retiring
overseas that would probably help you as well that you can cross reference with
the website that I previously provided to you.
What you may want to do to narrow down where you want to move to is to
go over the areas that you are thinking of, such as the Canary Islands and
Southeast Asia, and use the weather information to help you with that. That can help you make a short list of areas
that you want to research more carefully to find out more about them. Then after you have the short list you can
focus on the health care available in the area, if there is an expatriate
population, the cost of living and other things that can help you determine
where you want to move. This will
probably be the easiest way for you to do that.

Here are some articles and websites with places and some
information on them that you can use to get some ideas:

http://internationalliving.com/
(this is the website of a magazine dedicated to living overseas that has been
around since 1979.)

http://www.retiring-overseas.com/
(this website is dedicated to this subject and they have done a lot of this
research for you, although they are mostly South American countries they do
have Thailand on here as well.)

http://www.escapeartist.com/Overseas_Retirement/
(large amounts of information on this website as well.)

http://money.usnews.com/money/blogs/On-Retirement/2011/04/11/5-places-to-retire-for-under-500-per-month

Just let me know if this is the type of information you were
looking for.

stayathomemomof2
stayathomemomof2, Internet Researcher
stayathomemomof2
stayathomemomof2
stayathomemomof2, Internet Researcher