atluriram
atluriram, Research Analyst
Experience:  MASTER OF COMMERCE, BACHELOR OF LAWS, P.G. DIPLOMA IN PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT AND INDUSTRAL COUNSELING
22289965
Type Your Question Here...

I have been contacted by an English man working for Ramirsez

I have been contacted by an English man working for Ramirsez & Ramirez Legal Consultants in Fuengirola Malaga Spain. telling me they can get money back for me from a holiday company dwvc also known as Incentive Leisure Group, they say the company funds have been frozen in Spain and that I should get my £8250 and the value of the Reclaim Certificate £20995.00 back and they would take 20%, but first I have to pay the court fee's up front. Can you confirm if this company genuine or just another CON. Many thanks.
John Phipps.

atluriram :

Sir/madam

atluriram :

Incentive Leisure Group Limited has been under Creditors Liquidation. Keith Lawrence FCA was appointed as Liquidator of the company.

In this regard, the creditors should contact with the [email protected] for any claims. The liquidation proceedings are in connection with Gibraltar registered company, Incentive Leisure Group Limited.

If you are creditor and given any amount to such company, you should contact the above person but not any others

REFERENCE :

http://www.leisuregroup.net/