Jesse Handel
Jesse Handel, Scientist
Experience:  B.S. Degree Chem. & Bact. 10 yrs tax preparation.
9660727
Type Your Question Here...

hello.where can i buy live crustaceans lobster crabs online

hello.where can i buy live crustaceans lobster crabs online australian stores for rearing?
Category: General
Expert:  Jesse Handel replied 6 years ago.
Hello and thank you for coming to Just Answer. We appreciate the opportunity to help you with your questions. In general, most firms selling live seafood are selling them for eating, rather than for rearing; but, given that the crustaceans are shipped live, you should be able to do whatever you wish with them once you receive them. You have expressed an interest in Australian stores, so the first websites that I will list will be Australian websites. I have found a number of websites offering live seafood and a few offering advice about purchasing live seafood that I hope will be of interest to you.

Australian online vendors of live seafood:

Here are some websites that contain lists of vendors of live seafood:
Here are some websites that contain advice about purchasing live seafood online.
I hope this information answers your questions. If you need any additional help with this question, please don't hesitate to ask me. I will very happy to provide more information if you need it.