Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

Is weightlifting a challenging exercise

Is weightlifting a challenging exercise?
Hello, and welcome back to Just Answer.

Yes, weightlifting is a challenging exercise to both the body and the mind.

Please let me know if you need any additional information by clicking 'Reply'.
I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated, and Bonuses are welcomed.

***If you wish to request me in the future, please type 'FOR CHER' at the beginning of your question***

Thank you for the opportunity to be of help!
Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Are you a trainer? I'm interested in the following product, and am wondering if its what you'd recommend to a young adult beginner.
http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/9237245/c_1/1%7Ccategory_root%7CSports+and+leisure%7C14419152/c_2/3%7C15701400%7CHome+gym+equipment%7C14419293/c_3/4%7Ccat_14419293%7CWeight+lifting+and+exercise+benches%7C14419306.htm
Hi again, and thanks for your reply.

I am not a trainer, but in researching this product, it sounds good for your purposes, as a beginner, and it's not terribly expensive. However, many of the users who reviewed this product did mention the drawbacks of the bar where you place the weights being in two parts, which may not make it as stable as a different piece of equipment where the bar is one solid piece. As a beginner, and if you will not exceed the weight requirement that comes with the equipment, it sounds like it should be well suited for your purposes.

Best regards,
Cher