General

Ask Experts & Get Answers to Your Questions - ASAP

General

i lost my keys to my lockboxes ...1100 and 1150 series...can

you help...
i lost my keys to my lockboxes ...1100 and 1150 series...can you help
4/16/2011
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Hi, and welcome to Just Answer.

Who is the manufacturer of your lockboxes?

Do they only have keys, or also combination locks?

Thanks for all your additional detail.
Cher
it must be sentry..that is all it says on the box...just keys
Hi again, and thanks for your reply with additional and helpful information.

If you have lost the keys to your lockboxes, there are several alternatives available to you at this time. You can contact the company and obtain replacement keys after supplying them with the required information, including model number, serial number and/or lock number, and a notarized statement of ownership. Please read more, here: http://www.sentrysafe.com/CustomerCare/Need_A_Key

You can also contact Sentry directly, by phone or fax: Customer Service Center 800-828-1438 • Fax:(NNN) NNN-NNNNbr/>
If this is an emergency and you cannot wait to receive a replacement key from the company, the following instructions may be of help:
http://www.ehow.com/how_7561310_open-1100-fire-safe-key.html

I hope you are successful in getting your lockboxes open!

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated, and Bonuses are welcomed.

If you have any questions or need further assistance, please click 'Reply'. Thank you for the opportunity to be of help!

Best regards,
Cher
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Cher
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs