How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask A. Schuyler Your Own Question
A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 16310
Experience:  30 years in research
Type Your Question Here...
A. Schuyler is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

i live in england my mother lived and died in scotland, how

Resolved Question:

i live in england my mother lived and died in scotland, how can i find a copy of her will
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: General
Expert:  A. Schuyler replied 6 years ago.



Welcome to Just Answer and thanks for your question. You should apply in writing only to the Commissary Clerk, H.M. Commissary Office, Sheriff Court House,XXXXX Edinburgh EH1 1LB, Telephone: 0131-225-2525, giving the deceased's full name and address of last residence, and date of death. Enclose an International Money order for £6.00 payable to Sheriff of Edinburgh. This is just to cover the research fee. If a will is found they will let you know the cost of providing copies.



A. Schuyler and 22 other General Specialists are ready to help you