General

Ask Experts & Get Answers to Your Questions - ASAP

General

I keep seeing 244 and 224. what does this mean

Customer Question
?...
I keep seeing 244 and 224. what does this mean ?
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: General
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/6/2011
Expert: guide-for-light, Consultant replied 6 years ago
guide-for-light
guide-for-light, Consultant

guide-for-light :

hello

guide-for-light :

for this i have to get a few information about you firstly u have to tell me your full name your date of birth and the numbers u told you r seeing in your dreams ? or when you close your eyes these comes to u kindly provide me this information then i will let u know about that REGARDS

Customer:

Brittany Head, 09-13-1988, im seeing 244 & 224

guide-for-light :

alright thanx for information would u like to tell me r u married or have a boyfriend u r in relationship with?

Customer:

ive been in a relationship with my sons father for about 8 years on and off and as of right now we arent together

guide-for-light :

alright

guide-for-light :

from how much time u are watching these numbers

Customer:

about 4-5 months

guide-for-light :

alright and the numbers u told you r seeing in your dreams ? or when you close your eyes these comes to you

Customer:

dreams and when i look at clocks, receipts from the store, scores on games. just anywhere there is numbers

guide-for-light :

right

guide-for-light :

and what do you do?

Customer:

as in employment?

guide-for-light :

which sort of work?

Customer:

im a lab assistant at my college

guide-for-light :

right

guide-for-light :

these numbers shows as per your date of birth and your name that you will get a very important good news in 9th month of this year

guide-for-light :

related your life and your life will turn to be very smooth and out of worries

guide-for-light :

do you have some sort of problems regarding your relationships or financial?

Customer:

i have problems in both

guide-for-light :

right

Customer:

My relationship has been on and off for years and as of now we arent on speaking terms. and financially its hard because im a single mom raising my son and all of the bills are on me and im only a college student.

guide-for-light :

right

guide-for-light :

beacuse i can see all this as per your name and date of birth

guide-for-light :

and brittany

guide-for-light :

i m not going to say this that your relationship problems will be solved soon

guide-for-light :

beacuse it will take a few time more and your relationship problem will be solved in 10th month 2012

guide-for-light :

you have to wait about 1 year and 6 months more for this

guide-for-light :

but i assure you that your financial problem will be coming better day by day in the 9th month of this year

Customer:

well then i probably will find someone new?

guide-for-light :

yes you will find someone new and that would b better for you

guide-for-light
guide-for-light, Consultant
guide-for-light
guide-for-light
guide-for-light, Consultant