General

Ask Experts & Get Answers to Your Questions - ASAP

General

give me a list of 8 five or four star restaurants in mississauga.

Customer Question
4 five and 4 four...
give me a list of 8 five or four star restaurants in mississauga. 4 five and 4 four star. closer to glen erin and britania is better.
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: General
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/25/2011
Expert: Cher, Educator-40+ yrs replied 6 years ago
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Hello, and welcome to Just Answer.

Restaurants are classified in different ways, for example, by the type of food they serve, so I will give you a list of the top 10 considered 'Fine Dining'. Click on the restaurant name to see the address, phone, location, menu and reviews:

1. 5th Elementt Restaurant (26)
2. Juicy Olive Bar & Grill (21)
3. Baka Restaurant (13)
4. Embrujo Flamenco Tapas Res (9)
5. Romano's Classic Italian C (8)
6. Le Montmartre French Resta (8)
7. Antica Osteria Italian Eat (8)
8. Marcel's Bistro - Fine Fre (7)
9. The Elliott House Restaurant (6)
10. Istanbul Grill (6)

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated, and Bonuses are welcomed.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns by clicking 'Reply'.

***If you wish to request me in the future, please type 'FOR CHER' at the beginning of your question***

Thank you for the opportunity to be of help!

Best regards,
Cher
hi, none of those were in mississauga. i want at least five in mississauga--i want them to be good restaurants (i prefer italian maybe french). they don't have to be 4 or 5 star either. by the way, who rates restaurants with stars--where can i find these ratings for restaurants in my area--can a single restaurant be rated a certain amount of stars by one critic and another amount of stars by another--what gives a restaurant the right to call themselves, for example, a "five star restaurant"-- can anyone who rates them 5 stars give the restaurant the right to do this? Please quickly answer all these questions and then i will pay you. i basically want to be able to eventually have 6-7 great places to eat 10-15 minutes from where i live.
Hi again, and thanks for your reply with additional information.

I will research these restaurants for you, according to your new guidelines (Italian or French) and get the information to you as soon as possible.

If you can supply your postal code and city (is the city mississauga?), it will facilitate my research for places close to you.

Thanks,
Cher
Hi again,

Check these out:

http://www.alioli.ca/home
http://www.alicefazoolis.com/
http://www.michaelsbackdoor.com/
http://www.aielli.com/
http://www.cagneys.ca/home.html

The ratings are typically given by experienced and well respected restaurant critics and/or local organizations. It has been my experience that a restaurant doesn't necessarily have to have any 'stars' rating, and still be excellent. It's all according to your particular tastes, experience at the restaurant and evaluation of the service.

Best regards,
Cher
Relist: Answer quality.
Relist: Answer quality.
punish the woman who isn't answering my questions fairly. i know everything. remember,i even know i need to know everything.
Cher
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs