How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Cher Your Own Question
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 21380
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...
Cher is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hi you were recently asked the following question Isthere

Resolved Question:

Hi you were recently asked the following question

Isthere a firm called International Regulation Sevices at Calle 10 De No702, Col. Satelite,Cuernavaca, Mexico. C.P62240 dealing with escrow accounts.
You said no such firm exists

Please can you put me in touch with who asked this question as I would like to know if they found out more?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 6 years ago.
Hi, and welcome to Just Answer.

I've researched this company, and they are not listed in any business or telephone directories online; this would indicate they are most likely not a legitimate business and/or they don't exist with the name and address provided.

Experts are never provided with offline communication information for customers, as we only communicate through email on the site. Just Answer is not permitted to share customer information with others.


Cher and 29 other General Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Is it possible to ask the previous person who asked the question whether they mind being put into contact with me - i think we share a common interest in YF and YCU - or can you reply to previous questioner sending my email address direct to them and ask them to contact me?
Expert:  Cher replied 6 years ago.
Hi again, and thanks for your reply.

I'm so sorry, but no, we are not permitted to do that.