How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TaxTom Your Own Question
TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 2364
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
Type Your Question Here...
TaxTom is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I got domestic LD from ATT, but had to agree not to change

This answer was rated:

I got domestic LD from ATT, but had to agree not to change suppliers for a year. Both Comcast and EPB fiberoptic said there is no problem, but when I check with IDT, they refuse to honor the IDT portability code that I give them. In other words, they lie. What US and Tennessee departments can I complain to?

TaxTom :

Hello, You can file a complaint with the FCC or call , call the second number in the list. In Tennessee you contact the TRA or call

Mary Kraycirik (NNN) NNN-NNNNx192 Thanks Tom

TaxTom and 35 other General Specialists are ready to help you

Related General Questions