General

Ask Experts & Get Answers to Your Questions - ASAP

General

I watched the show featuring the two ladies who were on the

Customer Question
17 day diet. They did...
I watched the show featuring the two ladies who were on the 17 day diet. They did not go into the meals they were eatings. According to the webb sight, it appeared their meals were all Jennie Craig meals? If this correct, or does the diet book I ordered explain what they ate while on this diet? Does it tell how many minutes a day they exercised? Would have liked to visit with the ladys. Thanks [email protected]
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: General
Answered in 1 day by:
3/6/2011
Expert: Cher, Educator-40+ yrs replied 6 years ago
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Hi Marilyn, and welcome to Just Answer.

If you are attempting to find out information about the episode where these two ladies were on the Dr. Phil show, the specific diet they were on, and other information, I can help you try to locate the episode if you tell me the date it was aired.

What is the name of the diet book you ordered, and from where did you order it? I'd need this information to find out more about the diet program, exercise, and other questions you mentioned.

You have submitted your question to Just Answer, a paid support site, which is not affiliated with Dr. Phil. If you would like me to research this question for you, I'd be happy to. If you do not want to pay for this service/information, you can request your question closed.

Please let me know what you would like to do. Thanks!

Regards,
Cher
Like what. I am needing to know, what kind of food we eat and how often is the food changed. Is it something we buy special.
Hi again, Marilyn and thanks for your reply.

I've found the following Dr. Phil episode with information about the 17 Day Diet and how you can order the book: http://www.drphil.com/shows/show/1571/

You can also read more about the 17 Day Diet, here: http://www.dietsinreview.com/diets/the-17-day-diet/

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated, and Bonuses are welcomed.

If you have any questions or need further assistance, please click 'Reply'. Thank you for the opportunity to be of help!

Best regards,
Cher
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
I don't think that you know anymore than I do. Let's just forge it if that is agreeable with you, if not and you want me to pay you, I understand. I thought you were someone from Dr. Phil's staff or I wouldn't have even bothered you. Thanks, Marilyn

Please cancel me out
Hi again Marilyn, and thanks for your reply.

Yes, as I mentioned to you in my first response, Just Answer is not affiliated with the Dr. Phil Show, but I could get you more information on that particular episode if you wished, and that's what I researched and sent you.

I will ask Customer Service to close your question and refund your deposit.

I wish you much good luck!

Regards,
Cher
Cher
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs