TaxTom
TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
21049508
Type Your Question Here...

I am a pogo member, but for the last couple of days when you try to sign in and go to th n

I am a pogo member, but for the last couple of days when you try to sign in and go to th network, all I get is network found and waiting for reply. Then it goes to you after a few minutes. How can we get into pogo and play the games I have paid for.
Category: General
Expert:  TaxTom replied 6 years ago.

TaxTom :

Hello, I just checked and was able to log in and play, check your security and see if the program is blocked by pop-up blockers. Thanks To

Customer:

I just checked and it said that pogo was on a list to let the pops on.

TaxTom :

I have used Pogo on three different computers and the site is up and working. I have times when a particular game wasn't available.