How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TaxTom Your Own Question
TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 2364
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
Type Your Question Here...
TaxTom is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am 67 and on medicare (Part B kicks in on July 1, 2011).

Resolved Question:

I am 67 and on medicare (Part B kicks in on July 1, 2011). My wife will be 65 in November 2012 but has worked only in the home. What do to get her on my medicare?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: General
Expert:  TaxTom replied 6 years ago.

TaxTom :

Hello, She can get her Social Security base on your work record and will get approximatly 1/2 of your benefit and also can sign up for Medicare. Here is the signup page Here is a link that explaind medicare Thanks Tom


Does that mean that she gets a benifit above and beyond mine? Likewise for the medicare, that is she gets a benifit based on my work record?

TaxTom and 26 other General Specialists are ready to help you