TaxTom
TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
21049508
Type Your Question Here...

Actually I am retired and am moving to Colombia..I need help

Actually I am retired and am moving to Colombia..I need help with finding a way to get a small amount of things over there. I have to find a reputable way to ship my things w/o spending too much money. Do you have a recommendation for a company?
Category: General
Expert:  TaxTom replied 6 years ago.

TaxTom :

Hello, By small quanity how much are you talking? Where would shipping be from and where to? Thanks Tom

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I live in Deerfield Beach Florida, and will be moving to a farm in Palmira Colombia. The closest major city is Cali.

I have heard of freight forwarders, ship by sea, and cargo shipping. I dont know where to start and want some idea to compare prices..The fedex was just ridiculous. I have the amount of about a regular sized bedroom in a home to go with me. I actually have less than to fill a bedroom

Expert:  TaxTom replied 6 years ago.
Hello, Here is a cargo company that can take your items by ship. Your cheapest method would be if you took the items to the port in Tampa and picked them up at your closest port in Columbia. Thanks Tom
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I dont see the company on your reply. So if we drove our stuff to Tampa it would be cheaper than Port Everglades near me?
Expert:  TaxTom replied 6 years ago.
Hello, Yes it would be. sorry here is the link http://globalshippingfreight.com/index.asp Thanks Tom