Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

Send me a e-mail address for an ideal deparment on something

Send me a e-mail address for an ideal deparment on something .Ive got a ideal that i want to persent to you .This ldeal is so revional, that i belive it would all ready be in use. If it was in producton .As critacl as this ideal, is times is of importions . send me an e-mail address to persent my ideal. thank you e-mail [email protected]
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 6 years ago.
Hello, and welcome to Just Answer.

If you feel you have a great idea which you would like to put into use, the first thing you need to do is copyright, trademark, register and/or patent your idea, so no one else can claim it as theirs. You can do that with the instructions given here:
http://www.ehow.com/how_5675764_register-new-idea-prior-patent.html

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback will also be greatly appreciated.

If you need any additional information please click 'Reply''. Thanks for the opportunity to be of help!

Best regards XXXXX XXXXX Holidays!
Cher