General

Ask Experts & Get Answers to Your Questions - ASAP

General

Hello, I would like someone to suggest many different clever

Hello, I would like someone to...
I would like someone to suggest many different clever and caring etc. face-book status that i can use on my face-book. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. i don't want it to be common but very unique and pleasant if you get my drift. This is really important to me so I'll give a £100 reward. Thanks in advance.
12/20/2010
Joan
Joan, Internet Researcher

Hello and Happy Holidays,

If you go on face book to Status Shuffle, (It is found in the search bar), It has thousands of Statuses of all different categories that will help you in your search. Using the Status Shuffle can help you make your Status unique every day. I will give you some of my own to also help you. This is one I think is a good one showing caring and being clever: "Thinking about random acts of kindness, have you helped someone today?"

This is another one I really like:

"Be yourself and you are always going to see an honest person"

This is on Life:

"Life is what you make it, so make it a great one, have a wonderful day!"

If this is not what you are looking for, please let me know and I can help you with more. Joan

Joan
Joan, Internet Researcher

Thank-you for your accept and most generous bonus! here are some other status you may want to use.

"Living life, dancing on the wind, and happiness is mine!"

"Sing out and sing loud, let your voice be heard!"

"Happiness is a state of mind, let your mind be Happy!"

"Holidays are a time of giving, do not forget those who have less."

"Sunny days bring out sunny attitudes!"

I hope these will help you. Joan

Edited by Joan on 12/20/2010 at 4:47 PM EST
Joan
Joan, Internet Researcher

These are original thoughts. I am a published Poet and love to write positive thoughts. He will not see these anywhere else. Joan

This made me very happy indeed, I want to give you more reward and you to give me more of these if that's ok. I appreciate this very much.

I would be happy to give you more thoughts.

"Friendship is a foundation for Life."

"Choose your words with care, because someday you may have to swallow them."

"Music can make the Heart Happy."

"Make someone happy, fash them a smile."

"Smiles light up a room brighter than a 100 watt bulb."

" Family is Love."

"You have to love yourself to be able to love others."

Joan

Edited by Joan on 12/20/2010 at 5:30 PM EST
Joan
Joan, Internet Researcher

You are very generous to have accepted again. I will be happy to give you some thoughts on snow and the season.

"Snow is natures way of getting ready for spring."

"A blanket of white on a clear starry night, what a wonderful thing, Snow."

" A sleigh ride and snow, what a wonderful Holiday treat."

" Soft and white and cold to the touch, but fun to play in, Snow."

"Snow days can be bright, when you go sledding."

"A Snowman is a reflection of your personality."

Joan

Edited by Joan on 12/20/2010 at 5:47 PM EST
Joan
Joan, Internet Researcher

You do not have to use the quotation marks, as that is just the way I type.

I will try to give you some other interesting sayings on life and ideas that can be used.

1) Music is the fruit that livens your Life!

2) What you gain in life is worked for, not handed to you.

3) Life is fleeting, so enjoy every minute you can.

4) Having a good friend makes life worth living!

5) Friends are a precious commodity worth banking on.

6) Love with an open heart and open hand and never put a price tag on your love.

7) Happiness is having great friends!

8) Holiday Joy to all who believe.

9) Respect others and it will be returned in kind.

10) A cloudy day cannot take the sunshine out of my heart.

11) Life is a Magnificent Masterpiece!

12) A good friend is there for you during the bad times as well as the good ones.

You can respond back here to me if you need more, just hit reply and I would be happy to assist you. Best Wishes! Joan

Edited by Joan on 12/21/2010 at 12:50 AM EST
Joan
Joan, Internet Researcher

1)You do not have clothes to be cool, you have to be cool to make the clothes look good.

2) An Ipod is the next best thing to being there.

3) Listening to the Ipod and vibin.

4) Face Book the only way to communicate.

5) How fast can you text?

6) What ringtone is on your cell phone?

7) T Shirts and Jeans are the clothes of the day.

8) Music is food for the Soul.

9) What is your status?

10) Dancing to the music.

11) Pizza, French Fries, Hamburgers and a Drink, I'm in heaven.

Hope these help!

Joan

Edited by Joan on 12/21/2010 at 1:46 AM EST
These were not very helpful because I was looking for it to be more catchy and not a question but a statement. Still a good attempt. You can take your time to think about them, just make sure they are very inspiring and well thought through. I really liked the snow thoughts they were great. My son is 17 and he really wants to have a face-book that is on another level so to speak. Thanks in advance.

These were the type that were focused toward teen things, using my son who is 16 years old. I can give you more like the others, that is not a problem.

Joan

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX my son doesn't appreciate such thoughts. Take your time , thank you.

I hope these will help raise the bar for your son.

1) A smile is like sunshine that warms the soul.

2) A snowflake is like a tender kiss, which touches your face.

3) Beautiful white drifts of snow are like the billowing clouds touching the ground.

3) Raise your head high and you will never have to look down.

4) Peace comes from the inner self.

5) The best thing in life, are the love of your family and respect from your friends.

6) Respect is earned through not words, but deeds.

7) A helping hand to reach out to others, does not cost a cent.

8) Beauty comes from the inside out, and should not be judged from outside.

9) A big heart lifts the spirits of others.

10) There is beauty in everything if you look hard enough, you will see it.

11) Rainfall comes from the Angels crying because they are happy.

12) Music is food for the soul.

I hope these are more of what you are looking for. I did not know if you wanted any mention of God, but I can add some with religious references, if you would like. Joan

Edited by Joan on 12/21/2010 at 2:21 AM EST
Joan
Joan, Internet Researcher

Are you sure you are ok with paying the bonuses? You have been very generous. I will be happy to to continue for you., if you would like me to. Joan

1) Happiness cannot be bought, but comes from good deeds.

2) A cloudy day does not mean it is a bad day, just the sunshine is hidden.

3) You are never lost when you have friends.

4) Happiness comes not from riches, but from the heart.

5) A man is rich if he has one good friend.

6) A woman is a flower that never withers.

7) Love is sharing what is in your Heart.

8) The heart is a human barometer for feelings.

9) Do not be afraid to show your feelings, as that is being human.

10) To be human is to make mistakes, to be great is being able to admit it.

I hope these live up to your standards. Please let me know if you want anything else or themes. Joan

Edited by Joan on 12/21/2010 at 2:49 AM EST
Joan
Joan, Internet Researcher
Joan
Joan
Joan, Internet Researcher