How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Martin Your Own Question
Martin, Engineer
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 4936
Experience:  i'm 41 and i never stopped studying and experimenting
Type Your Question Here...
Martin is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have small fast food fusion japanese restaurant in city of

Customer Question

I have small fast food fusion japanese restaurant in city of El segundo in Califonia.
unfortunitly restaurant does not have alcohol lic. but is it OK to have cuatomer bring there own alcohol and we just serve food. I heard that it is allowble to dring in the table as long as we not sell to the customer.
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: General
Expert:  Martin replied 6 years ago.
Hello, welcome to Just Answer. Yes, you can do that, it's called a BYOW (Bring Your Own Wine).
Martin and 58 other General Specialists are ready to help you

Related General Questions