General

Ask Experts & Get Answers to Your Questions - ASAP

General

What are some of the best adoption agencies, or how do I find

Customer Question
them without doing a...
What are some of the best adoption agencies, or how do I find them without doing a random online search? I'm possibly interested in adopting from Africa.
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: General
12/13/2010
Expert: Walt-mod,
 replied 7 years ago
Walt-mod
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a Category Moderator on JustAnswer.

Thanks for your question! This is not a request for more information and I apologize if this message caused you any confusion.

I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet. Most questions are responded to within the hour, but this can depend on different factors, including the difficulty of your question, how many questions are being posted by customers, whether or not this type of question can be answered in an online forum and how many Experts are on the site at the time your question posts.

I will go ahead and try to find an Expert to assist you with your question and appreciate your patience. You will receive an email notification when an Expert replies to you, just as you did here. Unfortunately, I can not guarantee a time-frame for which yours will be answered and I apologize a head of time if the wait is longer than expected.

Please do not reply to this message unless you do not need further help. If that is the case, please let me know and I can assist you with that. When you reply, it locks out the question from the Experts and will slow down their response time to you. If they need more information, they will let you know.

Please remember that if you get a satisfactory answer from your Expert to click the green accept button so the Expert is compensated for a job well done. Positive feedback is appreciated by them also. :)

If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Best,
Walter
Moderator
Expert: Joan, Internet Researcher replied 7 years ago
Joan
Joan, Internet Researcher

Hello and Happy Holidays,

I am an adoptive parent and have friends who are now traveling to China to pick up their new Daughter. The Agency they are using is called Buliding Blocks. After speaking with many families, they have found this agency to be one of the most reliable and best agencies to work with. They will help you with the Homestudies, International paper work, and all the deatails to bring a Forever child into your family. This is a link to their website where you can investigate further: http://directory.adoption.com/uni/frame.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bbas.org&name=Building+Blocks+Adoption

When dealing with an agency, you need one that will be with you every step of the way. International Adoptions can be very touchy as you have a lot of paper work that has to be done correctly for both the government of the Country that you are trying to adopt from as well as the US government. I hope this helps to direct you in the direction to find your forever child. Joan

Joan
Joan, Internet Researcher
Joan
Joan
Joan, Internet Researcher