How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Joan Your Own Question
Joan, Internet Researcher
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 18208
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
Type Your Question Here...
Joan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Just a general question - in the future, can I address questions

This answer was rated:

Just a general question - in the future, can I address questions to experts who have helped me before? And if Yes - how?

Hello and Happy Holidays,

You can either request the Expert by using their name in the title to the question, or you can click on a former question and where their name appears in their signature line you can click on their name. That will take you to a place to ask them a question and it will be addressed exclusively for that Expert. This is one of the last Experts you used in computers:

If you would like me to direct you to the other Experts than has assisted you, I can do that for you. Joan

Joan and 26 other General Specialists are ready to help you

Related General Questions