How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Cher Your Own Question
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 21337
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...
Cher is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How can one find public records or information, such as arrest,

Resolved Question:

How can one find public records or information, such as arrest, prison, court judgements, complaints, etc. ?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 6 years ago.
Hello, and welcome back to Just Answer.

Depending on the State/City/County you live in, this information is usually available in a search of 'Public Records' through the website of the Clerk of the Court's office; however, some websites will not have this information searchable/available online. People search sites like 'Intelius' ( state they can find this information for you, and there is a fee, but I can't vouch for the reliability of their results.

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback will also be greatly appreciated.

If you need any additional information please click 'Reply''. Thanks for the opportunity to be of help!

Cher and 42 other General Specialists are ready to help you

Related General Questions