How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Attorney
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 34960
Experience:  45 years old, retired Marine Officer, current attorney
Type Your Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How would you go about confronting a 17 yrs old that live 10

This answer was rated:

How would you go about confronting a 17 yrs old that live 10 hrs away that forced a 7 yrs old to touch his penis when he was visiting.
Thanks for the chance to help. I am an attorney with over 12 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

You can report this to law enforcement. What you describe is a crime on the part of the 17 year old. Local police and investigate and prosecute this.

P. Simmons and 23 other General Specialists are ready to help you