How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Martin Your Own Question
Martin, Engineer
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 4936
Experience:  i'm 41 and i never stopped studying and experimenting
Type Your Question Here...
Martin is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My Dog Chewed Through The Cord On The Charger And I Need To

Resolved Question:

My Dog Chewed Through The Cord On The Charger And I Need To Buy A New One. Where can I buy a new one. The VCR is an RCA DRC6338 T and the Number on the charger isHB12-09010SPA.
Submitted: 6 years ago via HelpOwl.
Category: General
Expert:  Martin replied 6 years ago.
Hello, welcome to Just Answer. Can you tell me the make and model number of the unit that require a new cord/charger?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Expert:  Martin replied 6 years ago.
You can get this from or (the T is not important in the model number). Here is a link. This is for a home charger, if you want the car charger they include a link in the bottom of the page for it. In case you want a real OEM one you need to contact but as those are just licensed to use the RCA name, it's not worth it and go with the cheaper part.
Martin and 25 other General Specialists are ready to help you